My composition “Cascades” for flute choir will be performed by the Cascade Flute Choir at the National Flute Association Conference being help in Portland OR at the Convention Center. The performance is August 6 at noon in the Holladay Lobby, If you are a flautist attending the convention, please stop by and say “hello”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was very pleased with the Cascade Flute Choir's performance of Cascades at the 2026 National Flute Association Conference in Portland...
-
Welcome to my website at Blogspot. I am a composer, arranger, author, and retired educator who taught music at the public school and univers...
-
My composition “Cascades” for flute choir will be performed by the Cascade Flute Choir at the National Flute Association Conference being...
-
I was very pleased with the Cascade Flute Choir's performance of Cascades at the 2026 National Flute Association Conference in Portland...
No comments:
Post a Comment